Friday 28 October 2011

I decided not to attend school today because I wasn't prepared for the HRA test. A week was not enough for me to study 11 sub topics when I kept getting distracted by my laptop.  To be honest, this is actually my first time skipping school since I came to ITE. What an achievement, should I be proud of myself? Yes, I think I should be because what I did today was just spending my whole afternoon on studying SVE. At least I spent my day at home doing something useful.

On another note, I really want to go to USS with my friends for halloween night but the tickets are so expensive. I've already spent a lot last week and the week before. But if I could go, I would definitely love to dress up as a cat.

All right, I think I need to get back to my books now as I've two progress tests next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment