Monday 31 October 2011








First of all, happy halloween!

School was nothing much today. After having 2 hours of HRA class in the morning, we went to the foyer to watch some halloween performances. I bought famous Amos cookies and a can of green tea to support bestie J's booth. I was supposed to go check out the haunted house but the long queue turned me off. My friends and I actually wanted to watch a horror movie at the auditorium but we couldn't go in because it was full. What a bummer. So, Wei Ling, Angelo, Hadi and I just sat outside the auditorium and used our laptops. Mr. Sam walked past us. I don't know why but seeing him just makes feel me sad because I really miss my Sumatra trip friends a lot. Sigh, but it's okay because I will be seeing them again on the 9 of November in my school. I can't wait for that day to arrive.

Now, let's get back to the topic. So we sat there until the gates finally opened at 12pm. Syazana, Janelle, Nissha and I then headed to a hair salon at Woodlands. When I was at Bishan MRT station (red line) waiting for the train to arrive, I saw Faiz who is one of my Sumatra trip friends. Anyway, we chatted all the way to Yishun where his school is located at. I was so happy to see him again. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of them when that day arrives.

So after spending 2 to 3 hours at the salon, I finally had my hair dyed red. It's of medium-dark red. I'm loving my new hair. Syazana did treatment and Janelle had her hair cut slightly shorter.

After I got home, I FaceTimed bestie Z from my MacBook Pro to her iPhone. I even ate in front of her! It was so fun. All right, I have to go to bed now. Good night, unicorns and humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment